You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Thursday 12 March 2009

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO DO

There is a reason and purpose for you to be here and it is a very important reason. Sit and think about it for a minute .

You cannot imagine the time and trouble it has taken to get you here now and to set up this world.

God had everything to do with it. So what have you got to do now?

LOVE - and you will receive his Love
BELIEVE IN HIM - He already believes in you
FOLLOW HIM - HE knows all about you

YOU are the only one to do what HE needs right now.

" I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah chapter 29 verses 11 - 13
That's why you are here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely great! Looking foreward to your next post. Me thinks that God has a great plan for you! Helen

11 March 2009 at 16:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home