You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Wednesday 11 March 2009

WHY ARE YOU HERE.

Any idea ? Well, have you ever really considered this ?

Two people had to be in the right place at the right time. They had to meet and like each other. There's got to be a successful union.

OK - but they had to get here. So this affects more people - four people in fact.

Then 8 people, 16, 32 and so on right back to the very beginning of time itself. That involved a great number of people over a very long time -just so YOU can be here RIGHT NOW.

Never EVER think YOU are insignificant. YOU are something of a miracle

.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home