You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But Iā€™m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me ā€“ quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Tuesday 17 March 2009

MAKE YOUR WORLD A HAPPIER PLACE

Don't live in the dark or listen to all the doom and gloom ā€“ it will drag you deeper into the darkness. Look on the bright side. There is one if you look hard and it will get brighter the more you start shine. How ?

Love yourself and your family. Then love your neighbour. Do you even know your neighbours ?

Open your eyes and look around you . Start within your own little space and know who and what there is around you. Have a coffee session for your neighbours where they bring their own biscuits. Its a good starter for conversation. Then stay in touch - beyond the quick nod in the morning.

Ask for their advice on something small so that they will feel easier when they need to ask you. for advice. Get the ball rolling. Knowing your neighbours adds greater security. Everyone will benefit.

Take one small step - like a child learning to walk and climb out of your dark hole toward the light and you will start to see what you have around you and what you can do.Then make yourself do something new every day. It doesn't have to be big - maybe speak to someone new.

There is a very good reason for you to be here. Other people need you right now. They need to see your smile.Your personal world gets bigger as you expand your circle of friends. Be at peace.

All seeds start in the dark but they eventually grow into the light and become straight and strong and beautiful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home