You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Saturday 14 March 2009

DONT WORRY

Worry has a bad taste. It taints your freedom. It can mess up your tomorrows as well as today, It can tie you up in knots. Maybe we have to go down, to come up again. If life was always up, you would not recognise the change. In fact life would be boring. If the sun always shone, you would pray for rain. When it is always hot you'd want to be cool.

At least when you reach rock bottom, you know how deep it is. So maybe life is not as bad as it seems. Go back to a past problem or sorrow. You survived it and you can again. You will continue to survive. Each time, you are growing in strength and understanding.

You WILL get through your problem and life will get better.

You WILL be stronger and have greater understanding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home