You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But Iā€™m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me ā€“ quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Sunday 22 March 2009

LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME

You cannot add a single second to your life - so start living it to the full from this very moment.

This is not a rehearsal and you cannot go back. You cannot go back to tell people that you loved them.

You cannot go back to say thank-you. Start doing it from today and keep on doing it. It costs nothing but has immense value.

Give out the hugs and kisses you have for your loved ones.

Listen to the elderly, while they are around.

Give your children lots of attention and encouragement before they leave home .

Say you are sorry and stay in touch with your friends. Keep no enemies.

You will live, learn, grow and improve with each new day. You are a good person. You are truly loved and there is more in you than you ever imagined.

Colour your life in goodness. Do not get depressed, - turn away - switch off and allow yourself just five minutes to be full of hope and joy..

Be thankful you have got this far ā€“ you have survived this far.

Praise the name of Jesus for what you have and watch your life get better and better. Just work at it day after every lovely new day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Health God's Way said...

Great advice. When I was a child we used to sing a song.......'I'm following Jesus one step at a time I live for the moment in His love divine....' My goal is to walk with Jesus one day at a time!

23 March 2009 at 17:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home