You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Saturday 28 March 2009

THIS IS NO TIME TO GIVE UP

Don't give up now - God has not given up on you.

If you turn to Christ - God will adopt you into his family - no matter who you are or what you have done. This is open to all. The Lord's prayer states he is OUR FATHER. Everyone.

Your salvation does not depend on how good you are, but on Jesus Christ and what he did for you. You cannot earn salvation. In fact he chose you because you are very precious to him and he sees you without blemish.

He went to the cross and he died for you. All your sins — every one of them — were placed on him and if you truly believe in Him, you have a clean sheet from the very moment you give your heart to him.

God’s will is for us to turn away from sin, and let Christ take control of our lives. The Gospel will show you how to live a life full of love and praise.

Imitate the ways of Christ. He is our guide.

You won't always succeed but you can admit your temptations and tell him you need his help to overcome them. He knows you just can’t defeat them on your own. He knows all about you - there's no need to explain. You are no longer alone with your troubles.

The Bible tells us that "nothing in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:39). Surround yourself with other Christians. They will encourage and help you.

Start now and make Easter a date to remember. The time you really changed things for the better and for good.

GO IN PEACE. You have much to smile about.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Well Hello Sister Joan...Nice to meet you way across the world! The "funest" part of blogging is meeting our brothers and sisters in Christ! We may not get to see our extended family this side of heaven....but, God provides a way to communicate with each other anyway...*; ) Glad you mad it to Australia!

3 April 2009 at 15:43  
Blogger Scrappy quilter said...

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello and thanks for following my blog. Have a wonderful day.

6 April 2009 at 15:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home