You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Monday 6 April 2009

Why oh why

Everyone was rejoicing on Palm Sunday - throwing their coats to the ground for Jesus' donkey to walk on and waving palm leaves in celebration.

So what went wrong. Why did everything change. Why was he crucified?

If he came today, would it happen again ?





.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scrappy quilter said...

If He came today, most people wouldn't even recognize Him. If they did, I'm sure they'd do the same thing. They don't want a Savior, they want to do what they want to do, just like in those days. Not a lot has changed since then.

8 April 2009 at 00:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home