You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Wednesday 8 April 2009

WHAT TO DO THIS EASTER

IS THIS YOUR EASTER

GOOD FRIDAY

The good bit is that you get the day off work.

EASTER DAY

Well, you might go to church today, like you always do at Christmas - but you get a load of chocolate eggs to eat and another day off work tomorrow.

Do you ever think you may be missing the main point here ? Did no-one tell you the news ?

Something happened that not only changed your life and that of your family, but the future of all who went before you and those who are yet to come.

GOD PUT HIS SON JESUS IN THE HIGHEST PLACE AND GAVE YOU A LIFELONG FRIEND AND COUNSELLOR. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE OF LIFE EVERMORE IF YOU GIVE YOUR HEART TO HIM AND BELIEVE.

WHY NOT DO IT THIS EASTER. this is how to start :-

A NEW LIFE IN JESUS

"Pray the little prayer below and watch God turn your life around!

“Lord Jesus, I confess I have done so much that is wrong, my life is a mess. I believe that you died on the cross just for me and that you rose from the dead. I receive you as my Saviour & make you number 1 in my life. I give you my sickness and all the messes in my life. Please make me brand new! Amen”

In Jeremiah God says…..”Call unto me and I will answer and show you great and mighty things that you did not know.”


A New Life of Jesus was taken from Health God's Way : http://healthgodsway.blogspot.com (See My Blog List)


.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scrappy quilter said...

Beautiful!!

9 April 2009 at 03:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home