You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Monday 20 April 2009

Dream

Mark Twain - Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.

Explore–Dream–Discover

Have you got a wish list ? Live every day like its your last. You will surprise yourself. Don't just dream it, do it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Scrappy quilter said...

I totally agree....live everyday as if it was your last. So many of us miss out on so much because we put it off until tomorrow. Great little post.

1 May 2009 at 02:35  
Blogger JOAN CLARKE said...

Have you realised how much time we can waste in flitting from one thing to another. We want to focus on the important things in life - what matters to us. When you make a list you find what is most important to you are not the worldly things.

10 May 2009 at 10:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home