You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Thursday 9 April 2009

New Life This Easter

Get a New Life This Easter

Most people have heard of the 10 Commandments but far fewer understand Easter beyond the fact that Christ was put on the cross and crucified for our sins.

The 10 commandments were part of the old covenant, which God could see was not working. His people just didn’t believe despite all the miracles he had shown them. How were they going to believe things they could not see.

The Old Covenant failed because man was unable to keep his part of the agreement.

God made the final sacrifice, the once and for all sacrifice. His only Son was put on the cross and died. It is His blood that takes away all sins.

This New Covenant is not an agreement between God and man, with each having conditions to make it work. This one is not chiselled into stone but is written on the hearts of man and is maintained by God and therefore just cannot fail.

It has His laws placed into the hearts and minds of His people. Law is fulfilled, not by the performance of man, but by the performance of God.

Therefore you have the guarantee of life everlasting. a direct link with God and salvation.

THIS EASTER - Give your heart to Jesus.

Pray the little prayer below and watch God turn your life around.

“Lord Jesus, I confess I have done so much that is wrong, my life is a mess. I believe that you died on the cross just for me and that you rose from the dead. I receive you as my Saviour & make you number 1 in my life. I give you my sickness and all the messes in my life. Please make me brand new! Amen”

All your sins will not only be forgiven and forgotten. You just have to believe and you will have all your prayers answered and you will always be provided for. Believe and receive. You have the chance of a fresh start from now on. Make it today.

Then pass on the good news and smile. Your new life is only a prayer away.

.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home