You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Wednesday 15 April 2009

No Problems

No-one is too "messed up" or has problems that are too deep that Jesus cannot resolve the effects completely.

If you have deep problems such as past abuse, addiction, self-harm, or trauma I want to assure you that you are not a hopeless case but can be made new again through the love of Jesus Christ. He knows all your struggles and loves you and is there for you.

There is nothing is too difficult for God, and so no-one is so wounded or emotionally damaged that He cannot bring them through to complete wholeness in Christ.

If this sounds like you, there is something you can do. Just commit yourself to Jesus. You can begin by praying -

'Lord Jesus, I have chosen the wrong road and ask you to forgive me. Today I seek a new life by choosing your way. Please deliver me from this bondage and fill me with your Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord.'

Remember no matter what the situation, God does not want to punish you. He wants to forgive you and lift you up. So put the past behind you. When God forgives, he forgets too. When you put your trust in Him you can start living your new life - with no problems

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home