You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Sunday 10 May 2009

Pray with Results

Do you pray without expecting any results - thinking it probably won't do much good but it won't hurt to try ?

Unbelief looks at the past and says 'See, it can't be done' but Faith looks at the future and says 'It can be done and according the promises of God, IT IS DONE.

When you pray, be assured it will be done. Do not let any doubts creep in. Then be patient.

Matthew 11 22-26 - Jesus said 'What things soever ye desire when you pray, believe that you receive them. And when ye stand praying, forgive.'


When you pray, forgive and forget just as Jesus forgives you.
By releasing those who wrong us, our own prayers are answered but we must not bear grudges as these willl block the path.


Put your trust in Him and start living your new life - with no fears or problems
Look forward to your New Life and praise the name of the Lord.

.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Scrappy quilter said...

AMEN and AMEN. So many times I forget this. Thanks for the reminder.

17 May 2009 at 03:06  
Blogger JOAN CLARKE said...

We need to forgive ourslves too.

17 May 2009 at 09:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home