You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Believe and Receive

Replace thoughts of yesterdays mistakes with scriptural promises of your future. Everyday is a new day - make it free of the old baggage of your past. Hope will replace depression. Instead of looking behind thinking 'I can't' you will start to look ahead saying 'I can do all things with Jesus' and you will. You are not alone - you are part of a wonderful family. You are very special in the eyes of the Lord who loves you.

No matter what the situation, God does not want to punish you. He wants to forgive you and lift you up. So put the past behind you. When God forgives, he also forgets. Follow his example and forgive yourself too.

Believe and receive .

.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home