You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Sunday 17 May 2009

Why me ?

When you face something yourself, you know just what it's like when someone else is in the same situation. You are in a good position to help them as you have learned from it and have a deeper understanding. You grow a bond of awareness with them. A togetherness of shared experience. You are probably the best person to help them.

When you are low - go somewhere full of joy. When you are lonely, go out there and say hallo to someone new to you. They could be even more lonely than you. When you do something for someone else, you will benefit yourself greatly.

So shake off your past - you can't change it. Don't worry about your future - put it in the hands of Jesus. But most of all make the very best of today.

.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home