You can if I can

You can do anything. You just have to believe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham West Midlands, United Kingdom

Here I am in Australia. I got to the other side of the world. But I’m not rich or famous. I am what you call a PLODDER like a tortoise. In fact that sounds exactly like me – quietly getting wrinkles with my home around me. With time, effort and Gods help, I find I can do anything if I believe it. YOU CAN TOO. GIVE IT A GO

Thursday 28 May 2009

How to stop smoking

My health was poor due to breathing difficulties. But I could not acknowledge this because I smoked. People with breathing problems should not smoke

I had tried lots of times to give it up with patches and everything but I could not do it for long. In the end I would have one and then feel bad for giving in – which made me more miserable and needing another one.

Then I lost my job because of ill health No job = no money. The money flow stopped. I was now living on a fraction of what I had been on before.

YET I still smoked. Why was I being so hopeless?

Then I remembered Jesus and I put it all to him in prayer. The answer to everything came in a flash. It was IMMEDIATE – in a blinking of an eye

If I give up smoking, I would have better health – I would have more money

It was so clear and so obvious I was astounded. I had told myself I could’nt give up smoking. I had tried several times in the past but always failed. I had told myself that patches etc were too expensive if I didn't manage to give up.

THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT.

I WOULD GIVE UP GIVING UP.

Now I had Jesus beside me. He had suffered much more for me on the cross. Plus I had learned that my body was a temple to him and I should take great care of it. It must always be ready for His work. I just could not fail Him.

I have not smoked from that day on or even wanted to. It was that easy.

If you are struggling to give up smoking, give your heart to Jesus. Tell Him all your problems. Forgive all who have hurt you and he will give you a fresh clean start. DO IT TODAY

You will never look back. Your future will be just get better and better.

.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home